- Wanted stuff on it: Books, blog, podcast, cartoon, brands…
- Needed to make the stuff to put on it
- Hard, long, regular work
- “I have a great idea for an article.” At least three people have told me this. One has a degree in English.
- Good writers don’t think of an “article”, they think of a weekly writing time.
- I wrote daily for my first three years in Asia. I blogged weekly for the next four years. I have podcasted every week for the last three and a half years.
- I have only known two people who produce content regularly. I know more who could, but they aren’t there in their lives right now, they are in transition.
- How do you get known in media: be there.
It all relates to branding and marketing. you have to produce content regularly.